[Towertalk] Installing a P60

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Installing a P60
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:19:12 -0000
Hi Robert

I am using a P80HD here which I brought from the UK.  In the UK I had good
solid ground whereas here it is less so being a much more mobile substrate.

In both cases I have used about 2 cubic yards of concrete to good effect.
Here I drilled a hole about 8 feet deep and a little over 3 feet diameter.
I think you could get away with less but I guess it depends what you put up
top!

I have a Force 12 C31XR and 15 feet above that a Cushcraft XM240.

You didn't say whether your tower is a base plate or a post mount version.
Mine is a post mount.

73

Bob  5B4AGN/ZC4ZM