[Towertalk] antenneX Online Magazine

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] antenneX Online Magazine
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:54:31 EST
    FYI for TowerTalkians.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for amateurs

Dear readers:

We are celebrating our 5th year online with the upcoming publication of our
Issue #60 scheduled for April 1, 2002!

It is a special bonus issue with 12 new articles rather than the usual 10.
This includes a launch of the first of the articles of the new Propagation
Column by Marcel H. De Canck, ON5AU of Belgium. The column #1 is entitled
"Radio Wave Propagation - Introduction". If you want to understand how to
communicate better, propagation is a subject you should know about and
Marcel really explains it well.

To see an early look at the new propagation section of antenneX, we have
been busy getting it ready for you at:
http://www.antennex.com/prop/index.html

Thanks for your time!

Jack L. Stone, Publisher