[Towertalk] 17 hours left on tower at eBay

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 17 hours left on tower at eBay
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:32:02 -0500
Anyone looking for a Rohn 160' tower for what's shaping up to be a good
price? Take a look at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1342603233

It's Rohn #81 160 foot tower. Eight 20 foot 3 leg sections, disasembled.
Each 20 foot section weighs aprox. 500 lbs., entire tower weighs 4000lbs.

Located in TN/KY area for pickup.
Note: I have no financial interest in this, but I'm sure it would be an item
worth noting for us TowerTalk-ians!
I was on there looking for a side mount/standoff bracket for my tower so's I
could mount my satellite antennas. Anyone got one of those cheap?

Bill
KC9CS.........

                                                      .