[Towertalk] A great antenna resource!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] A great antenna resource!
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 22:21:15 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Am I the only one that didn't know about this fabulous website? The chap
is Rodney Dinkins, AC6V, and his website - <A
HREF="http://www.ac6v.com/antprojects.htm";>www.ac6v.com/antprojects.htm</A> -
is a treasure trove of great antenna info. He's got dozens of articles on
seemingly everything including a 1974 QST article on the Battle Creek Special.

    He lists 15 different antenna software products and I think there are
some demos on there. This is just about up there with the LB Cebik, W4RNL
site and the Kurt Andress, K7NV one (who has a great site for for YagiStress
and design considerations) for credible antenna usefulness.

    Anyway, take a look and have fun.

    If you know of something else - anything else - that we'd be interested
in, please put it out here so we can find out too.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services