[Towertalk] Any glaring discrepancies?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Any glaring discrepancies?
From: Chuck@dxham.net (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:09:01 -0500
At 01:40 PM 4/12/02 -0400, you wrote:

I must concur totally with these remarks!  I have 100ft of Rohn 45G with
the remote switch located at the 20 ft level, as I run elevated wires 250
ft to this tower, with tag-lines.   Any coax losses at HF frequencies
(minimal) will definitely be off-set by the convenience to access this
switch in winter months!  I have had to go up to mine twice in the winter,
and 20ft is alot easier than 100ft.

Chuck  KØTVD  Missouri Valley, Iowa  USA