[Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors
From: José de Sá" <ct1eeb@mail.telepac.pt (José de Sá)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:50:36 +0100
> from backing out but frankly, I am having difficulty understanding why
this
> happened at all; should never occur if they had been installed correctly
in
> the first place.  A wind speed of 100 Km/Hr really isn't that much for a
> rotator of that size!!

--->Yes I agree with you Tom and I have nothing to do with it as this
screws are tighten (screwed in the rotator) in the factory, when you
buy the rotator they are already there.
I guess its not something that factory thinks you will need to get off
as they are not in a easy place to put the hex-screwdriver and unscrew.
Its just one of those odd things that happen.

73   Jose  CT1EEB