[Towertalk] modeling info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] modeling info
From: Kenneth Hirschberg" <info@cal-av.com (Kenneth Hirschberg)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:45:42 -0700
Howard and all:

No, it is not ridiculous.  It is quite useful for comparisons.

We believe that a potential customer who is in the market for a
serious antenna (at a serious price) is entitled to full disclosure.

Accordingly, it is company policy that both the electrical (EZNEC)
and the mechanical (YAGISTRESS) models will be put up on our
web site as they become available.  Example:  Look just above the
second picture on the "Antennas" page on our web site, at the
bottom of the paragraph entitled: "2D-40A FULL-SIZE 40M
BEAM"   The page is:  www.cal-av.com/antennas.html

Sincerely,
Ken Hirschberg, K6HPX
President, CAL-AV Labs, Inc.