[Towertalk] Explain this!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Explain this!
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:08:56 -0400
> . . . a dull white glow . . . <

There's a lot of this kind of energy floating around right now. In all
likelihood, this shift in energy balance is being initiated here in the heart
of YCCC territory, where we've been working on some long-standing competitive
sports issues. See the following links for details:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/news/2002/0223/1339763.html
http://www.town.sudbury.ma.us/services/news_storytest.asp?id=407

Babe Ruth's house is just a mile from my QTH.

I suspect your experience is but one result of this wide-ranging exorcism of
bad sports karma from New England. You don't think the fact that the New
England Patriots won the Superbowl and that the Celtics and Bruins are in the
playoffs this year is some kind of freak coincidence, do you? And, I should
point out that, for the first time ever, my tower and antennas have made it
through the winter unscathed. The energy balance is clearly shifting. It
shouldn't be surprising that some of this expelled energy is ending up in North
Coast Contesters territory. We're anticipating similar reports from FRC and
NCCC regions.

I'll be selling my new Kontest Karma Kupps in the Contesters' SuperSuite in
Dayton this year. For only $99.95, you can dispose of large quantities of bad
Kontest Karma. The standard Kupp holds -4M CQWWDX points of Karma.

73,

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir@designet.com
web    http://www.designet.com/k1ir