[Towertalk] Book?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Book?
From: SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:16:19 -0400
George:

     It's not really a paper BOOK, but close enough  -  Mark N1LO has
compiled a very extensive set of "things to worry about" when building and
maintaining a tower.  The URL I had doesn't seem to work any longer, but you
might try QRZ.com for an update.  It will be worth your time.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F