[Towertalk] Re: unsubsribing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: unsubsribing
From: n0nsv@amsat.org (Mark Fossum - N0NSV)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:13:55 -0500
That's great advice Mike. I took a look at that page as well. Did you notice
that there are no instructions for "unsubcribing" from the list? Take
another look, maybe I'm missing it.

I finally tried to unsubscribe and the instructions that came back with the
message gave me the proper directions. Using those instructions and all of
my "normal" passwords netted me the same results so I tried to send a
message to the administrator. That message bounced back as being
undeliverable.

At the time, I wanted to unsubscribe while I was on vacation. My access time
to the net was limited and I didn't want to wade through all of the TT
messages while I was away. Now that I'm back, I "want" the messages but it
would be nice to have the access to the admin so that I can get the password
issue resolved.

Best wishes,

Mark - N0NSV

Mike Gilmer wrote:

There should be a link at the bottom of each email you
get from the reflector:

Of course, you need to remember the password you
supplied.  The computer can't be held responsible for
EVERYTHING. ;-)

73 Mike N2MG