[Towertalk] Anyone know how to read these headers?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone know how to read these headers?
From: ww5l@gte.net (Tom Anderson)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:19:56 -0500
Bill:

Supposedly the ISP people can track it with all that gibberish.

I know the U.S. Secret Service wants the "entire" message with the full header
if you complain to them about one of those 411 Nigerian Advance Fee Frauds where
you get an e-mail supposedly from an employee of either the Nigerian government
or a Nigerian (or Sierra Leone) oil company who has $35 million or so (the last
one I got had $130 million to split) he or she  wants to split with you if
you'll just give them your bank routing number, checking account number, etc.
because he can't otherwise get the money out of the country.   I end up getting
one or two of those a week (mostly with a yahoo.com suffix) so I just click on
full, copy it, and send it on to the Secret Service, but I haven't read hardly
anything about the feds arresting too many folks here or in Nigeria.

Also Spam Cop at http://www.spamcop.net
wants the full header and message so they can supposedly track Spam e-mails.
But I still get a ton of those things every couple days.

Tom, WW5L