[Towertalk] Tower Identification

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower Identification
From: packet@mindspring.com (Dave Durkovic)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:04:51 -0400
Firstly - thanks to all those who have replied previously. I'm trying to
identify this tower in order to obtain some engineering drawings for a
building permit. The specs are as follows:

The tower arrived in 20 foot sections, and the legs are solid steel with
welded angle bracing between the legs (no bolts). The sections join with a 4
bolt
pad on each leg. All of the pads have a 45 degree angle cut on each corner.

Section specs (in inches);

Section Face(Bottom)    Face(Top)       Stampings on pads

Base            31                      27.25
1               27                      23.25           8,9,3
2               22.875          18.875  8,8,K,R,K
3               22.5                    19.25           R,K,K,S,S,K
Top             14                      14              K,K,K

I've attached a few pictures to see if anyone can help. You may notice a
section with completely square pads - I was "blessed" with a section that
doesn't belong to this tower.

Thanks in advance & 73's!

Dave - N3BKD

multipart/mixed