[Towertalk] duh' I guess I'm slow

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] duh' I guess I'm slow
From: htodd@twofifty.com (Hisashi T Fujinaka)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 22:53:03 -0700 (PDT)
Well, everybody helping is great, and usually happens on this list.
Everybody complaining usually happens on other lists.

I think it is good to filter out the unsubscribe messages if you think it
will raise your blood pressure. Unless, of course, you're the moderator
since the raising of the blood pressure is part of the job. :)