[Towertalk] Crank up tower advice needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Crank up tower advice needed
From: calzaretta@gohighspeed.com (Daniel Calzaretta)
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 08:40:51 -0700
Hello,

I am considering purchasing a US Tower 50 ft crank-up.  I have never put
up a tower before and could use some advice.  Does anyone have an
opinion on US Tower quality, customer service, etc?

Also, my backyard is not accessible to any vehicles.  Can the tower be
carried by a group of my friends (beer and pizza provided afterwards!)?

Are the crank-up towers easy to crank-up and tilt over (with the
optional equipment)?

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated (including photos of
installation).

Thanks,

Dan
NX9C