[Towertalk] Rotor And Aluminum Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rotor And Aluminum Question
From: kshaddri@xtratyme.com (Kelley Shaddrick)
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 21:48:31 -0500
Howdy,

I've got a 20+ year old Telex CD-45-II rotor that I'm planning to put up on
a tower during this summers antenna season. The rotor has been stored for a
number of years. Is there any maintenance I should do to it before I stick
it up 64 feet in the air? Does anything need to be greased, etc.?

Also, I'm looking for a source for 7/16 aluminum tubing to repair some end
sections on a beam antenna. I don't need a lot, just 6 - 19" pieces. Anyone
know where I can get something like this?

Thanks,

Kelley-W0RK