[Towertalk] Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rotator
From: w9jcc@juno.com (Frank C Travanty)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:41:47 -0700
While you are at it, you can also put a great circle map behind the
pointer. I think I used "AZMap" which allowed me to center the map on my
QTH and also color the oceans blue. A little bit of fidgitting on the PC
and it can be sized precisely to fit  just inside the azimuth markings of
the Yaesu indicator.
73, Frank W9JCC