[Towertalk] Re: Lightning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Lightning
From: g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk (Cleeve)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:16:46 +0000
Good morning gentlemen,

        For those that read of my Alexandra Palace lightning experience with
interest, I have discovered that there is a wealth of historical information,
and pictures, on both the still existing Alexandra Palace tower and buildings,
and also the current  Crystal Palace television tower, here in London. The
google search engine, at http://www.google.com will respond with many sources
of detail for both sites, if you type in for search, Alexandra Palace UK, or,
BBC TV Crystal Palace UK. Meanwhile, I will try and source a copy of the
Crystal Palace tower construction film "The Phoenix Tower" for those
interested.......sincerely, John. G3JVC.