[Towertalk] Spam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Spam
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:52:45 -0000
I believe whoever is the virus-spreader was at Dayton. For the last 4-5
days, I haven't received any virus-laden messages. In the last 30
minutes I've gotten three, and also received several bounced e-mails
that look like I originated a virus-laden e-mail (not the case!)
That's what's going on.
Barry W2UP