[Towertalk] AN Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] AN Towers
From: Sherman@mscomputer.com (Sherman Leifer)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:04:59 -0400
This is to clarify some recent posts about working on the top of our towers.

All AN Wireless Towers come with climbing steps as well as having
horizontal bracing near the top for the specific purpose of being able to
stand comfortably while working on antennas.

This information as well as all specifications of our towers can be found
on our web site at http://www.towerdepot.com

Should anyone have any additional questions, they can also call us toll
free at 888-333-9091, where we would be happy to answer any questions
pertaining to our towers.

On a more personal note, I will be installing in the next two weeks a 70
foot AN Wireless tower at my NJ location and hope to have many photos of
the entire installation for viewing.

73
Sherman
W2FLA

WEB SITES OWNED AND OPERATED BY M&S COMPUTER, BOONTON, NJ

http://www.mscomputer.com ............Your "one" stop for all your computer
needs.
http://www.servers4networks.com ......The only place to go for a Network
File Server.