[Towertalk] Height above ground 6 Meters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Height above ground 6 Meters
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:46:34 -0400
Boom 75 feet - at 6 meters...how many elements!

Also - what is your desired footprint - where do you want to be loud - N6BV
all the right angles does a good job of explaining why sometimes low is good
and others high is better...when you optimize one you will minimize another
as is the case for any optimization...still, 75 foot boom - are we talking a
KT3Y wire beam - or one of those M2 monsters like K4RX has?

K4OJ