[Towertalk] 9913(Hosepipe), weatherproofing and connectors.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 9913(Hosepipe), weatherproofing and connectors.
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:30:57 -0400
Many varieties of N connectors. PL259's are all the same size as far
as mating to the coax without an adapter. N connectors vary greatly in
the kind of coax they mate, there are many UG numbers that are "N"
connectors. I have "N" connectors that mate my 1 1/4" hardline. There
is an "N" type connector that fits 9913.

73, Guy.