[Towertalk] help with Hy-Gain Model 18TD, Tape Doublet 10 thru 80 meter

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] help with Hy-Gain Model 18TD, Tape Doublet 10 thru 80 meters
From: eromagni@yahoo.com (Steve Romagni)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:31:49 -0400
Hello all,

This is for the guys back in YV, does anyone know where I can get parts for
a Hy-Gain Model 18TD, Tape Doublet 10 thru 80 meters, portable dipole...
They only need one of the sides which it broke on one of their
dxpeditions... also, if anyone has one (the full dipole) and are willing to
sell it.. Please let me know.. I called HYGAIN, but they have not made this
antenna in like 15 years....

73 de Steve
W4DTA - YV5DTA