[Towertalk] Philco-Sierra 164B (AN/URM-120)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Philco-Sierra 164B (AN/URM-120)
From: wa2bpe@infoblvd.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:18:51 -0400
Gentlemen:

A fellow HAM in Sweden is looking for accessories/detectors, etc. for a
Philco-Sierra 164B (AN/URM-120) wattmeter.  I have offered to post the
request here for him.

Specifically, he is looking for:
    "coupler-detector CU-754A/URM120"
    slugs ("insert units")
        181A-250
        270A-75
        any others around??

This unit appears to have been made by various mfgrs. under government
contract.

Any ideas for more information on this unit?

I will forward to him any replies received for furthur personal
replies/negotiations.

I will say that despite being involved with RF for 40+ years, I
personally am unfamiliar with this unit.

TIA & 73,

Tom - WA2BPE