[Towertalk] Grounding equipment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Grounding equipment
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:56:59 -0400
Ron,

I purchase my 1.5" wide copper strap from Metal and Cable Corp. in
Twinsburg, OH. There's is slightly thinner than what Polyphaser sells but
is more than adequate to do the job and very affordable. I think it's about
$120.00 plus shipping for 200 feet. That yields four 50 footers under my
tower which is on rock with very little soil! They advertise in QST.

73,

Joe, W1JR