[Towertalk] Anyone have Trylon Titan self supporting? Curious as to qua

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone have Trylon Titan self supporting? Curious as to quality.
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:20:55 -0400
I have a Trylon 80' self supporting. But if AN Towers had been in
business when I did mine I probably would have gone with them for
various reasons.

The thing that bothers me most about the Trilon's is the horizontals
above 64 feet which I find easy to bend. Also there is no way to
construct climbing steps on the Trylon.

Have a look at http://www.towerdepot.com

73, Guy