[Towertalk] Re: [Towertalk]Grounds as good as it gets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: [Towertalk]Grounds as good as it gets
From: vk2lee@maxnet.net.au (Lee Noonan)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:27:36 +1000
Don't forget Bruce, that We also have Lightning in Australia....I know that
WE do TRY Our Hardest to keep it in North America..... But Sometimes it just
doesn't work... and ZAP!!!!
I have just replaced antennas and coaxial cables and Rotator.... and I have
earthed the cables at the top of the tower with "n" connectors... and I'm
trying to work out a way to earth the braid before it leaves the tower......
and comes into the shack (house)... which the Lightning did late last
year.... and it IS difficult to earth the braid and make it waterproof at
the same time....    Just earthing out the braid is OK..... but
waterproofing also.......

But I have enjoyed reading ALL that Knowledge..... and picking out the One
that suits Me... Hi  Hi....
Good One Guys

Lee Noonan VK2LEE

http://www.qsl.net/vk2lee/