[Towertalk] NY State antenna legislation:: 95 feet is NOT a limit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] NY State antenna legislation:: 95 feet is NOT a limit
From: jljarvis@adelphia.net (jljarvis)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 05:06:44 -0400
Hi Steve.

I guess I said it privately, and not on reflector...but the
fine print matters a very great deal.  Your description probably
should be on reflector.  I've taken the liberty.

Does the proposed legislation consider guy anchors and guys
to be part of the structure?  If so, that's a hidden setback
requirement which could nullify the benefit in urban villages.

There have to be more effective ways to organize lobbying than
the TT reflector.  You need NY residents and taxpayers...and voters...
NOT opinions from across the border.

Jim/n2ea