[Towertalk] Anyone using Glen Martin Hazer tram

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone using Glen Martin Hazer tram
From: contesting@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:28:35 +0100
Also look at this page http://atr-it.com/iv3gke/id35.htm you should be able
to make one yourself. I thought the idea of the stepped wheels was pretty
neat.
BTW why have this conversation privately ? I, and I'm sure others would like
to hear, too. Or at least send in a summary and pictures ?

73s Tim EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic/
HF Contesting Resources, and some good tower-links, too !