[Towertalk] Cold Galv + CQ tower sidearm article

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cold Galv + CQ tower sidearm article
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:18:46 +0000
Generally I have had luck finding cold galv spray in farmers co-op type
stores and other hardware/outdoor equipment places in rural areas that go
beyond what the suburban homeowner needs.

Has anyone seen the article in the July (I think it's July) CQ about tower
rotational torque and the danger posed by having a large sidearm windload
causing your tower to collapse?  It's pretty interesting.  I wish I had the
author and title but I don't have my copy with me right now--maybe someone
else has that information.

73,

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ