[Towertalk] Fw: ARRL Equipment Insurance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Fw: ARRL Equipment Insurance
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:15:16 +0000
The one big loss I had in due to lightening and strong winds was covered
at replacement cost by my home owners insurance policy.  IMHO, check out
what you how owners insurance will or will not cover before purchasing a
supplemental policy.  In other words, have the coverage you need but
don't pay more than you have to.

W0ETC