[Towertalk] Jim, good catch!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Jim, good catch!
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:19:57 EDT
>From the TT Front Page
(http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk)

"TowerTalk is for discussion of tower and HF antenna construction topics."

I'm at a loss trying to figure out how publicly ridiculing someone's use of
the English language applies.
There are, obviously, some VERY educated folks subscribed to this reflector.
It's a shame that they slept through the Humanity courses.

I'm sorry to continue the off topic garbage, but the lack of civility and
disregard for the feelings of others really riles me. And now, I suspect, I'm
as guilty as y'all (that's a valid contraction down here, by the way).

                                               -30-

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---