[Towertalk] antenna question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] antenna question
From: KB2HUK@aol.com (KB2HUK@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:38:14 EDT
Hello Guys !  I am putting up a 60foot tower and I plan on using a log
periodic near the top of the tower .  I was thinking of also putting up a log
periodic for vhf ,uhf and utility stations.  The question is this I know that
two horizontally polarized antennas interact, but how does a vertically
polarized antenna over a horizontally polarized antenna interact if at all?
how high should I place the vertical beam over the lower horizontal beam?
thanks for all replies