[Towertalk] Shortening Inverted L Antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Shortening Inverted L Antennas
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:00:24 -0600
Another way to fit an Inverted L into limited space is to fold the
end as needed, keeping the angle 90 degrees if possible.
You already have one bend at the apex.  Another near the
tail isn't going to hurt performance.

An Antenna Analyzer goes a long way toward simplifying
tuning / matching.

Tom  N4KG