[Towertalk] Self Supporting Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Self Supporting Towers
From: bjtatum@ev1.net (Byron Tatum)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:45:21 -0500
Hello-
    Could someone please refresh my memory regarding the manufacturer of a
self-supporting tower? A while back a discussion centered around Amateur
self-supporting towers and one was discussed that was regarded as comparable
but a little sturdier than the Trylon. I was wanting to check into this
particular brand.
    My plans are to place a TH7-DX and A3-WS with 30 meter add-on up about
70 feet or so. I was planning on using a T-600-64 but after reading some of
the comments in the past discussion I pulled back on these plans.    Thank
you, Byron WA5THJ.