[Towertalk] TH6DXX trap end caps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TH6DXX trap end caps
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 07:51:49 +0000
I'm amazed at how some of you can say that $20 is considered to be high
price for 16 pcs of specially made spare parts for an antenna. This is year
2002 and prices have gone up since the 1960's.. should they give them away
for free..?

To me it seems like the consensus on the reflector is that if something
costs > $1000 one should always go for the highest price deal (=highest
quality..??!) but something that costs $1-30 is considered a total ripoff.
I seem to remember seeing the same discussion regarding bolts and clamps
the other month. No wonder the guy on the street corner selling hardware
has closed down his business...

Better put things in the right perspective guys..

/Peter SM2CEW
www.qsl.net/sm2cew