[Towertalk] Brackets for Sidemounting "fixed" antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Brackets for Sidemounting "fixed" antennas
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:50:27 -0400
The biggest issue here is that the ubolts and the holes for the ubolts
to clamp to a mast are not SIZED for a tower vertical member. There
are brackets available which have various sizes which will properly
mate a tower vertical member.

Another issue is that if the antenna is significant, the weight is
unevenly distributed to the tower members, something not true up the
mast.

73