[Towertalk] Wind info for VE7 - where can I find it?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Wind info for VE7 - where can I find it?
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:04:11 -0700
Why donot you phone the pay-for-time weather forcast line in Burnaby?

Watch BCTV and the weather person Mark.  Then phone to talk to him.   It
depends upon where you live in the lower rain land.  THere are different
winds on Pt Grey vs those on the North Shore.  I took a 1 yr intro course
on weather.  The micro weather from White Rock to the North Shore varies
tremendously.  So if you need legal stuff check out with the weather
forcasters and probably with UBC.

Chris opr VE7HCB