[Towertalk] Chassis Punches, Stepped Drills

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Chassis Punches, Stepped Drills
From: rmoodyg@bellsouth.net (Richard M. Gillingham)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:15:12 -0400
Look in the Mouser Catalogue.  They have the chassis punches in 1/16"
increments through 1" and up to 2 1/2"  These are not knock-out punches
for electricians, although Mouser has tohose too.  They're real Greenlee
chassis punches.   Also if you should get Knock-out punches, be sure
that you understand that a 1/2 inch knockout is acually more like 5/8"
or so.

http://www.mouser.com

Good luck
Gil, W1RG