[Towertalk] yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] yagi
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:30:44 -0700
I do not know if it is the mote in another's eye or I gatcha, but, some
people will point out small errors.

I, for one, appreciate the indicating of word usage error, and,at times,
spelling errors.  However, typos are something that is a waste of time to
correct in an e-Mail.

The use of 's for plural bothers me, (there/their creates a chuckle), I
have learned that learnt is acceptable, and even found that some rotators
can become rotors (windmill), but lightening will always be making less
dark or less heavy to me.

So thank you John and Lew.

Chris opr VE7HCB

At 10:18 AM 2002-08-22 -0500, W0UN--John Brosnahan wrote:

>At 12:06 PM 8/22/2002 -0300, you wrote:
>>After all this agonizing over antennas and lightning, you do mean 'Their'
>>web site, don't you?     :>)
>

>Sure do--and I KNOW the difference.   I just make that mental error a
>little too often
>when typing in a hurry.
>
>But it is the consistent use of "lightening" (and antennae, not to mention
>rotor)
>that drives me crazy!      ;-)
>
>Guess I should not have said anything--now I will have to live with proof
>readers
>for the rest of MY life!    ;-)     But maybe that will cause me to write
>LESS--
>a true blessing to the readers!
>
>73   John   W0UN

multipart/alternative