[Towertalk] Trylon raising questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Trylon raising questions
From: Mac" <w5mc@sbcglobal.net (Mac)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:45:48 -0500
More follow on here..   all the crane company's have what is called a " Man
Basket  " this is attached to the cranes fast line and YOU can haul up or
swing around and do plenty of work at little risk.. but with a much better
chance to get your antennas placed and hooked up just like you envisioned..
you will most likely be required to have your safety belt on and have
yourself hooked to the basket.. this is a insurance and ASAHI item  .. but
it also just makes good sense..  anyhow using the basket really helps get
these things set up like you want.. .. mac/mc