[Towertalk] Tower Raising Fixture

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower Raising Fixture
From: jdraughn1@cox.net (jdraughn)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:26:22 -0500
I have a Tristao crank up tilt over tower about 42-45 feet and I need
to buy/have built a fixture that would allow me to tilt the tower
over and lower it as close to the ground as the antenna (Mosley CL-33)
will allow. When the tower is cranked down it's about 24 feet tall.
If anyone has a fixture such as a US Tower TRX-80 or TRX-80HD
for sale please let me know. If you have the plans to build one that
would work also.
If you suggestions on ways you have used to raise or lower your
tilt over that would be great also.
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks,

73'