[Towertalk] HF Verticals ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] HF Verticals ??
From: Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com (Robert Webb)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:02:09 +0100
Hello everyone, I am looking for a good vertical. Needs to be able to work
between 10/80 with 160 a possibility. I very rarely use the WARC bands, so
it doesnt have to cover them. I am also solely a RTTY operator and therefore
would be looking to tune each band to the centre of the RTTY portion. I have
already discounted the Cushcraft R7/8 as i have heard nothing but bad things
about them. I have a pretty good ground and quite a few radials already
installed, so i am hoping it will work well. Youre thoughts would be
appreciated. 73's
Robert Webb
G0URR