[Towertalk] vertical mast to vertical mounting hardware?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] vertical mast to vertical mounting hardware?
From: nielsen@oz.net (Bob Nielsen)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:58:22 -0700
I'll second that recommendation. I recently installed a Hy-Gain AV-640
and the mounting clamps had inadvertently been left out of the box (I
called and they said they would send some, but after several months
nothing has arrived).  I used muffler clamps and they worked fine
although, as Norman said, they are prone to rust (I'm planning to
replace mine with stainless clamps).  These clamps have a saddle as
well as the U-bolt and hold the pipe perfectly.  They come in several
sizes.

Bob, N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy@n7xy.net