[Towertalk] F12 WARC 2/2 Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] F12 WARC 2/2 Question
From: TJCoker@lasd.org (Coker, Timothy J)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:34:31 -0700
I am looking for a WARC antenna and have liked what F12 has to offer. I'm
looking at the WARC 2/2 or 2/2/1 as a possible solution for upgrading my
12/17m trapped rotable dipole (driven element off a Mosley yagi)
I'd like to know if anyone out there who owns a F12 WARC 2/2 or 2/2/1 could
give me some feedback on their experiences with it? Thoughts on gain, F/B
ratio, pratical use, etc. would be a great help in my determination of
buying this antenna to handle the WARC bands.
Thanks in advance, 73, N6WIN.