[Towertalk] BEST TOWER HEIGHT OPTION: Single stack or 2 towers??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] BEST TOWER HEIGHT OPTION: Single stack or 2 towers??
From: MPeiperl@london.edu (Maury Peiperl)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:38:07 +0100
Absolutely put up the two towers if you have room.  And as Jim says, you
can add that stacked tribander later on (or now, if you can afford it).
 This allows you to run the stack on one band while getting multipliers
on another band.  It would be more difficult to do this with just two
beams on one tower.  Finally, if you can scrounge the money, put a small
40m beam (402CD or equivalent) on top of that 70 footer as well!  This
will yield you tremendous benefits in the DX contests.

good luck / 73

Maury W3EF