[Towertalk] JOE REISERT -- Undeliverable Mail

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] JOE REISERT -- Undeliverable Mail
From: shr@ricc.net (W0UN--John Brosnahan)
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:49:48 -0500
Stan--

Thanks to NH6S we have discovered the problem is on my end.
My IP has never properly set up their Reverse Resolve after
they were acquired by another company and then that company
was acquired by a third company.

My IP's tech staff is clueless and thanks to NH6S we are
getting them educated--albeit very slowly.

Sending this to the reflector to stop any additional traffic on this
topic--but thanks to Paul, things are looking up.

John   W0UN