[Towertalk] yagis in trees

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] yagis in trees
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:18:31 +0000
And.....be prepared to climb the tree on a regular basis cuz of the moment
trees experience as compared to a tower things shake and come loose much
more than on a tower...just watch the top of a tree in a good wind storm.
And most hams I know aren't physically capable of climbing tall trees, at
least not safely....HI! So, most likely will have to hire it done.

I do like the suggestion that trees are not regulated towers and may be a
ham's only alternative to no tower at all.

73..../k6sdw