[Towertalk] C3 Rivets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] C3 Rivets
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:11:36 -0500
That's very interesting.

I'm cross posting this to F12 reflector also.

I have read N6BT's writeup about rivets someone sent to the towertalk
reflector the other day.  That was interesting reading, too.  My Force 12
manuals (C3, C3E, C4) only mention in passing the 'type' of rivet used, but
in both Tom's writeup and in the manuals, no mention is made of the
make/model number of the Force12-preferred rivets.

I'm going to be needing some rivets to reassemble a partialy disassembled
F12 C4 soon.  Home Depot-purchased rivets worked well on my C3/E, so I'm
sure they will work with my recently purchased (used) C4.

73,
dale, kg5u