[Towertalk] color wire order for CD-45

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] color wire order for CD-45
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:53:59 -0400
I do same as KG5U I think...

Whatever method you develop stick to it - for all your multi-wire
connections... i.e. I use the heavy conductors in order by the
resistance color code...then all the remaining based on the resistor
color code...note - when I say by that code I do not mean matching the
corresponding number from the code BUT the same order...i.e. OYG (orange
yellow green) are in that order but they are not necessarily on location
numbers 3 4 and 5

73,

Jim, K4OJ