[Towertalk] US Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] US Towers
From: troyf@pacbell.net (Troy Flowers)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:02:49 -0700
I 2nd that, or 3rd it.  I tried forever to get a permit here in San Diego.
Called asked for the engineering packet to put it up and they sent me a
packet.  I then went to get my permit and was told that I need the "wet
seal" packet by the city building code people.  Called Useless Towers and
they said that's right that that's what I should have asked for, etc. You
know the deal.  Terrible waste of my time and money.
  Here's the home depot business model.  Irritate one customer and he'll
tell everyone he comes in contact with at every BBQ, party, etc., make one
happy and he'll say nothing.  Wanna guess which camp I'm in with Useless
Towers?
de KE6ASO
troy